Background

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Peek-a-boo Pumpkin Card


This was a fairly easy card to make and didn't require too many materials. I first covered a card base with my patterned paper (CTMH Believe paper pack). Then I took a 2" circle punch and cut out the circle. I used my Slice to cut out the pumpkin and the Happy Thanksgiving.  I then inked the edges of the cardstock for definition. Stickles glitter glue made a nice change for the dots to my i's. 

Inside view of the card
 I placed the pumpkin visible within the cutout, but not directly in the centre so as to make it more of a peek type of accent. It adds a nice holiday element to the inside of the card.

Close up of card detail
I used a scallop border punch for an accent underneath Happy and added the chocolate ribbon detail above.

No comments:

Post a Comment