Background

Monday, April 16, 2012

DRCC Session 2 Class #8


Footloose is my new favorite paper pack I think. I love the bright Lagoon blue color and the sun on the Creme Brulee paper is so cute. I had some great pictures from our trip to Manitoba of my nieces playing at the lake. They were all being such silly girls, yet having so much fun that day. I used the Summer Slice cartridge to cut out "beach" and the sandcastle. For "bums" I used the shadow feature with the Playground Fonts cartridge. 


I wanted to capture all of the feelings that a beach could give you with my background paper so I created my own background with a stamp. I took 3 different stamp sets, arranged the specific stamps on a block and then repeatedly stamped on my base pages with Creme Brulee ink. One of a kind paper that goes perfectly with my layout and superbly with my pictures. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment