Background

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Scrapaholics Unite Session 2 Class 12


I love when I can use embellishments that I've been holding onto forever as I feel justified then in hoarding my vast supply of scrapbooking stuff. These feathers I got in a warehouse box from Bella Blvd almost 2 years ago. The feathers fit in perfectly with the new Jackson paper pack. This hexagon layout from Scrapbook Generation worked so well, I only modified it slightly. I popped up a couple of the photos and the title, and was able to cut out all of the hexagons on my Cricut in a couple of minutes. Once the pattern was set, it was fairly easy to finish. 

This is the last class of this session. I'm hoping to start another session in the fall, but I'll definitely be posting some projects from the retreat that is coming up the first weekend in May. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment