Background

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Scrapaholics Unite Session 3 Class 5





Welcome to the Zoe paper pack. It is full of different colored patterned papers, like this sorbet polka dot and a glacier houndstooth pattern. It's really versatile. This layout, to me, was the perfect complement to the new Hostess Rewards stamp set #makesmehappy. It's a great stamp to go with Social media pictures. I just need to print a few more pictures for the bottom of the layout. Just ran out of time! 


I arranged several different stamps to create this "journal" block. Most of these stamps are from #makesmehappy, but some are from other stamp sets. I made the one that stood out to me, instalove, in sorbet so that it was highlighted. I accented with some 3D stars and hearts as well as some thin shimmer trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment