Background

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 7 Class 8


I had a couple of requests to do a travel page and since my sister and I went to Paris in May, I had to scrapbook some of those pictures. These are all 4x6 photos but amazingly there are 6 on this page and there is still lots of room. I used two old paper packs, but because they are solid colour patterns they work well together. I also used the zipstrip from one paper pack as it used both the sorbet and the outdoor denim to tie it all in. I pulled the light brown (champagne colour) from the background of the sorbet print. I also used my Paris pictures so that I could take advantage of the fleur de lis pattern on the Outdoor Denim patterned. I finished it off with some Cricut cuts and a cool title. Alternatively, you could add some smaller pictures in place of the journaling spot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment