Background

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DRCC Session 5 Class #4


This week is more advanced than previous classes. I liked this layout as it has a lot of picture space and in order to put more on my layout I've incorporated a fold out of the pictures using half of a photo storage page on the right side. I'll also be demonstrating how to do the scallop edge with a corner rounder. I used the Irresistibles Dimensional Elements for my title. In order to make the emboss resist design already on the chipboard visible, I sponged Twilight ink over top of the letters. I stamped my animal critters on white cardstock, cut them out and then adhered them with 3D foam tape.


Here is the expanded view of the photo storage page mini album. I secured the folded up mini album with ribbon, a ribbon slide and brads. I left it loose enough to slide off of the page in order to expand it. 



This is the other view. I used hinges to adhere the photo storage page to the layout. I chose to put the hinges through my photo so that the picture wouldn't bubble over it, but you could adhere the photo over top of the hinges. I will be cutting the page protector to allow for the expansion of this mini album once the class is over. 




No comments:

Post a Comment