Background

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Proceeds from July and August sales going towards Calgary Zoo Flood Relief.

Click on this link to donate directly to the zoo

If any of you read my monthly newsletter, you will already know that I promised to donate all of the proceeds from my sales from July and August to the Red Cross. Well since that time I have seen the trouble that the Calgary Zoo is in and I think that the money would be better served by donating to them. I have spent countless hours at the zoo with Archer, my friends and family creating many memories. It holds a special place in my heart because it is such a great place to go for anyone. I have also created many zoo layouts and those are so much fun to make. Please support this wonderful place and organization, either by purchasing Close To My Heart product from me, either directly through me or online on my website, or donate directly to the zoo here

Please also stay tuned to my blog as the new Idea Book is coming out August 1, 2013. Please contact me if you would like a copy of the new book. Here's a peek at the cover. Psst - there's a new Cricut Cartridge...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment