Background

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Little Monkey


This paper and accessories pack is from Best Creation Inc. called Safari Boy. I think I got this pack just after Archer was born, so over 2 years ago. I had taken these pictures in anticipation of a 2 page spread because this outfit was one of my favourites. I love argyle and I love brown and blue together. Needless to say, my sister know all of this and therefore picked up this adorable outfit when she heard I had had a boy. Then I just had to wait until he was big enough to wear it. At least he could play with the stuffed monkey from the beginning, which he loved! It was a great toy for him to chew on. Lots of arms and legs to go in his mouth. Just what a baby loves. 




For this layout, the pack came with these 2 sheets that I used as my base pages with a scene already on them. I love that certain aspects of the whole kit had glitter on it. Even though its a boy paper pack, the glitter works. I strategically placed the cut out in the centre of the pages to frame the pictures. I used the very appropriate sticker title included and just made a pennant background for it. We do call Archer monkey all the time, because he acts like one! The larger hearts were actually stickers that I dusted baby powder on the backs to get rid of the stickiness and then adhered them with 3D foam tape. I found the argyle ribbon at Michaels one day and knew it would perfectly match this paper pack and this layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment