Background

Monday, April 22, 2013

DRCC Session 5 Class #12




I had a request to use the For Always paper pack again as several of my students have some New York pictures and baby pictures that work really well with the black and white patterns. I decided to do 2 single page layouts that go together so that they could be combined as a single 2-page layout. You'll notice the scroll that repeats itself throughout the 2 pages plus I used red as my accent color. Instead of using cardstock for colored paper, I only used ink and inked the zipstrip as well as the edges of the cardstock in Ruby. I used the outline from when I cut out the scroll as a mask to create a corner accent with the red ink on the Together page.

































On my Graduate page, I kept it fairly basic black and white, but inked some paper flowers red to tie in the red from the picture. I'm looking forward to seeing which colors each of my students will choose to use tomorrow. It will be a fun class to play around with. As another accent, I used a circle punch and cut out the corners of the picture mat and also the mat around the title. I accented both pages with rhinestones to give it some bling.

No comments:

Post a Comment