Background

Saturday, October 5, 2013

DRCC Session 6 Class #2

I fell in love with the Babycakes paper. It's so versatile, it doesn't necessarily have to be used only for baby pics, although it did work perfectly with these pictures. You have to check out this paper pack as the backside of the polkadot paper is an alphabet pattern. Perfect for back to school. It might reappear in one of my classes....
For the title, I used this gorgeous stamp from the Babycakes Workshops On The Go stamp set. It is a Cricut compatible shape so I precut the shapes for this stamp with the slate piece just 1/4" bigger as a mat. To make the LOVE stand out, stamped it again in sunset and cut out the letters and adhered them on top with 3D foam. I finished off the layout by using the new chocolate glitter ribbon and the zip strip to create more pennants on the bottom left of the layout and stamping a star in slate ink on the top left side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment