Sunday, October 27, 2013

DRCC Session 6 Class # 5

I originally struggled with the ProPlayer paper pack as I didn't quite know how I could make this useful to every student in my class. Once I received the paper in my shipment, I saw that one of the papers has a hexagonal pattern on it and knew exactly how I could make this paper work. I got inspiration from an old catalogue and the hexagonal stamp set that I had purchased quite some time ago. It was interesting to develop a pattern with the shapes. I finished the layout off with some Washi tape, the red tape is from CTMH and the black chevron was found at Michaels. I cut out the title with my Slice and framed the layout with the zip strips from the paper pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment