Background

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 4 Class 7


Well this layout was a bit challenging because I wanted to leave the layout open to events other than St. Patrick's Day. If you replace the shamrocks and the horseshoe's then it's just a spring layout. I like that the colours worked well together. The patterned paper is from the new Penelope paper pack. An alternative to the dark green (topiary) colour is Thistle, a nice purple. I will give my class the choice of making this a spring layout or a St. Patrick's Day layout. I'll post the alternative layout if I have a chance to make it up before class happens. 

I used Cricut shapes for the horseshoe border and the shamrocks from . I curved the stamp "Somewhere over the rainbow" to fit with the curve of the rainbow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment