Background

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 4 Class 9

While I didn't use any CTMH patterned paper for this layout, I did get inspiration from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge. It has some good sports pages and die-cuts to cut out. This layout does have the freedom to place a number of pictures throughout the layout, but I limited myself to the team picture and a few others so as not to overload the layout as I wanted Archer to be the focus. An alternative would be to put more pictures that are smaller instead of a few larger. I also used the small orange cardstock piece as a mat, but it could also be used as a journaling block. I am letting my students choose their sport and team color to accent with. I might post some alternatives if I remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment