Background

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 4 Class 10


I'm not sure if anyone remembers this paper, but it's call Summer Celebration. It was a promotion a while back and I've always wanted to use this paper with the coordinating stamp set, but just couldn't find a the perfect layout. Well I saw some inspiration with the right page and all the little strips of paper and thought it made the very bright prints work really well together. This is a great layout for a paper pack you have left over that you don't have lots of paper left, just a few pieces, it could really work any which way, either horizontal or vertical. I added some cardstock as well as the cute phrases to play up the summer fruit theme. It could also be split up to be 2 separate one page layouts since I used the "Orange you sweet" on the left and "Pucker Up" on the right. The little piece on the bottom says "You're Berry Special". I'm thinking of using some pictures from berry and fruit picking in Kelowna on this layout. I finished it off with some glitter tape and some glitter gems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment