Background

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 6 Class 11


This layout has a preview of the May stamp of the Month, called Live, Laugh, Love (S1705). I've always loved this saying and the letters with the flowers inside are just beautiful. I decided not to colour the flowers in on this layout as I liked the look of the green myself, but I encourage my students to do so if they would like to. This layout uses the Hello Lovely paper along with Sorbet and Sea Glass cardstock. I like that while there is minimal patterned paper, it is still very impactful and has lots of room for pictures.  To complete the layout, I added some gems in the Sea Glass and Sorbet colours, then some washi tape and the blush shimmer ribbon. This layout is great for family, heritage, spring, or any occasion where there is lots of love and laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment