Background

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 7 Class 6


This layout features the Feel So Blessed September Stamp of the Month. It has a beautiful feather image as well as some lovely sayings on it. I created the feather paper strips by randomly brick layering the feather stamp set using one of the new CTMH colours, Charcoal. I used the Falling For You paper pack as the patterned paper. I accented the page with a lovely flower Cricut cut and the title from the Flower Market cartridge. I used one of the many sayings from the Feel so Blessed stamp set which features outlined letters that I took advantage of and coloured in on the sentiment using the yellow for the two words I wanted to stand out. I also coloured in the leaves that I stamped to frame the sentiment. To complete the layout, I used the zipstrip from the Falling for You paper pack, some grey ribbon and grey sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment