Background

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Session 8 Class 3

I was saying goodnight to my son and the famous line "I love you to the moon and back"  from the wonderful book, Guess How Much I Love You, popped into my head. Lightbulb moment I guess as I had been struggling all day to come up with an idea for this weeks class. I played around with the CTMH stamp with the saying and the new Stargazer paper as I didn't want this layout to be overly gender specific. I like that the title box isn't overpowering the layout, but you can still see it since I used a mask to create the double coloured image. I random stamped the stars around the image and then adhered the moon with 3D foam. I used the star image from the Charming Cascades stamp set in the corners of the base pages and then completed the layout with a rocket and Saturn cut with the Cricut. As the rocket ship paper is quite busy, it was important to find balance and not have it crowd the page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment