Background

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Spring 2018 Retreat Make n Take's

Here are the samples of the make n takes for the retreat I'm hosting next weekend in Banff. 

2-PAGE LAYOUT CLASS


I used the Chelsea Gardens paper pack for this layout. I adored the January stamp of the month that has this great seed packet stamp set that you can replace the centre of it with different phrases. I cut the beautiful flowers and pot from the Cricut Flower Market cartridge as well as the Springtime title. I'm hoping that it will get warm enough so we can actually plant some flowers so I can fill this layout with some pictures!

MINI CARD WORKSHOP


I picked up these cute stamp sets along with the matching die-cuts during the die-namite sale in March. They match perfectly with the Stargazer paper and lately I'm really getting into colouring in the die-cuts with my Shin Han markers. For these cards, you could do 2 boy cards or 2 girl cards as an option if you'd like. 

WARM FUZZY CARDS


These cute mini cards are great for sending a quick birthday, thank you or thinking of you note. You can stamp whichever sentiment you would like on these cards as I have lots of options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment