Background

Saturday, November 3, 2012

DRCC Session 4 Class #8


This lesson is about journaling. I chose to do 6 things I love about my son and put them on tags that are hidden behind the B&T (patterned) paper. I have given my students an assignment to think of 6 things, about anything. This is to get them to write down their thoughts and to know that even if you may not like your own writing or someone at one time or another has commented about it, that it's still a part of you and it should be included on your pages. 

I stamped the title and popped each word up with 3D foam tape. I then added some durable studs in the top right corner and some Rosette ribbon in the bottom left.


As you can see from the above picture, the tags with the numbers attached just pull out from the square of paper. The trick with this is to only put adhesive on 3 sides of the paper, leaving the top open to form a pocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment