Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Scrapaholics Unite Session 1 Class 8


I saw a blog post on Pinterest using Washi tape to make a quick flip book without Flip-Flaps quite some time ago and wanted to use it in class as it is a quick and easy way to add pictures that you still want to include on your page, but may not be quite as prominent as some others. 



My family's trip to Zoolights was the perfect example as I still wanted to include the pictures of the lights, but my son and husband were more important to showcase, obviously. The flip book was fairly easy, I just cut some paper, patterned or cardstock works, a normal mat size for my pictures then spaced them out on my page so that I can still see a portion of the picture. I then adhered the paper to the page with Washi tape and made sure it was stuck down really well by rubbing over it with my fingers several times. I also flipped the paper up and then creased the Washi tape so that a fold was premade and when the pictures are flipped through, there isn't a chance of the Washi tape coming off. If you have lots of pictures, you can also add pictures to the undersides of the paper in the book.

I finished off the page with some Christmas Village stamps, some ribbon and a circle cut out from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. If you so desire, this layout could also be split up into a front page of a book and a back page. Just add another title to the left side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment