Background

Monday, March 30, 2015

Scrapaholics Unite Session 2 Class 9


I had almost forgotten about this stamp set when I was looking for inspiration for this week's layout and saw another rainbow layout. The stamp set, Rain or Shine is from the Annual Inspirations 1 catalogue. I used multiple patterned papers from several B&T packs to create my paper rainbow. Using a Cricut cut of a cloud, I stamped the title onto it and I also stamped a sun on a circle to place behind it to emphasize the title. I also stamped the little rainbow, then colored it in with pencil crayons. I finished it off with heart shaped brads in multiple colors.    

Clouds and rain stamps on the block to create random stamp.

I created a custom background by placing the clouds and rain altogether on a block then stamped it in succession on the Whisper Grey paper using Whisper ink.  

Close up of background stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment