Background

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Scrapaholics Unite Session 6 Class 6


The more I look at this layout, the more versatile it becomes to me. I used 3 different paper packs left over from previous classes to create this layout but used the stamp sets to really set the theme. Instead of a road trip, this could also be a great overseas layout such as Europe. Because of the scrabble paper and the lettering, just change the stamp set and title used and it would also make a great school layout. Since I already held my north blitz class this past Sunday, a few of the ladies used the province stamps instead of the van. They also selected a different title that was more suited to their destination. 

To finish off the layout, I inked the edges of the base pages with black ink and sanded down the black photo mat cardstock to also distress. I used arrow washi tape and placed it around the layout directing your eye from one side of the layout to the other in a bit of a maze pattern. I also incorporated a metal arrow on the top right into my arrow maze. This also adds some 3d dimension. After stamping my images on colonial white cardstock, I cut them out and popped them up with 3D foam tape. I stamped my title directly to the base page.

No comments:

Post a Comment