Background

Monday, October 10, 2016

Scrapaholics Unite Session 5 Class 3



Amidst all this snow we've been having let's warm up and with a nice summer layout. This is using the Calypso paper pack. I used one side as my base pages and then used the other side of the paper for the blue strips on the top and bottom then the zipstrips for the colourful words along the top of the layout. I added a journaling block on the left page and embellished with a stamped tree and some stamped circles and hearts then popped them up with 3D foam tape on top of the tree. The versatility of the layout is nice as you can put pictures in whichever arrangement suits you best. I just highlighted one picture by placing it on a Lagoon mat. I finished it off with some pink polka-dotted washi tape and a Pear title cut from the CTMH Artbooking cartridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment